If you have a graduate in your life, you want to help set them up for success, whether they’re moving on from college, grad school, vocational school, or otherwise. Or maybe you yourself are the graduate and you’re trying to figure out the best ways to improve your resume. Get a leg up in the hunt for employment by investing in cosmetic dentistry. A smile makeover can be the difference between success and failure in today’s economy.
The Importance of a Good Smile in the Work Force
No matter what field you work in, or hope to work in, a good smile matters. Even if you’ll mostly be behind a desk all day, you are still likely to interact with others from time to time – even if it’s only over Zoom. These face-to-face impressions that you make with people can help you thrive or flounder depending on the condition of your smile.
A white, straight, flawless smile makes you look healthier, happier, and more attractive, but it also makes you look competent, approachable, and capable. Think about how much a good smile matters in the following fields:
- Lawyer arguing a case
- Teacher teaching a class
- Hairstylist making someone else look good
- Salesperson promoting a product
- Restaurant manager greeting patrons
- Repairman working with homeowners
- Businessperson making a deal
- Newscaster on television
Sure, there are some fields where a flawless appearance is a requirement. But it truly does not matter what field you work in – a great smile can help you look better, do better, be more respected, and achieve success in your area of expertise.
Make the Grade with Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry is designed to be impactful, to make a change to your teeth for the better. If there is something you dislike about your smile, you can change it with a smile makeover. If you just want to look like the best version of yourself, these treatments can make it happen:
- Teeth whitening: If you qualify for professional teeth whitening, your smile will be multiple shades whiter. Your teeth don’t even have to be perfect for this to be impactful – whiter teeth create the illusion of flawless teeth.
- Porcelain veneers: Have multiple things you dislike about your teeth – from chips to cracks to gaps to misalignment to stains? Veneers are customized in size, shape, and color to transform your smile.
- Dental bonding: Non-invasive and fast, cosmetic tooth bonding covers up damaged or wonky-looking teeth to help them blend in with the rest of your teeth.
- Invisalign: Ready to get that straight smile you’ve always wanted? No need to regress to adolescence. Invisalign can align teeth discreetly and nearly invisibly.
- Smile makeover: A smile makeover is whatever you make it to be, and can consist of one or many treatments. As long as the grin you get at the end makes you look better and makes you happy, it’s a win.
Jumpstart Your Career with Cosmetic Dentistry
Talk to your Arlington cosmetic dentist Dr. Alana Macalik and find out what cosmetic dentistry procedures you’re a good candidate for. Go ahead and graduate to a perfect smile – you’ve earned it. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.