Free Teeth Whitening from Your Arlington Dentist
Wish you could whiten your teeth in the privacy of your own home with a professional-grade product that actually makes a difference in the color of your teeth? Take-home trays from Arlington dentist Dr. Alana Macalik are your solution. Become a new patient of our practice and you’ll walk away with a free teeth whitening kit.
What Does the Free Teeth Whitening Include?
New patients* of Dr. Macalik’s practice enjoy the perk of a free teeth-whitening kit, which includes:
- Take-home trays
- A start-up supply of Whiten Solution
- Valued at $150
Certainly, in-office teeth whitening is always available to viable candidates. If speed is not of the essence, take-home trays can sometimes offer even more powerful results. Patience is all you need.
How Do Take-Home Teeth Whitening Kits Work?
A take-home whitening kit from your dentist is better than any whitening gels or strips you might buy at the local pharmacy. The bleaching products in your whitening kit are professional-grade – the bleach is powerful enough to make a major dent on the color of your teeth, plus the trays are customized to be perfect for your mouth alone.
Here’s how it works:
- Your dentist makes impressions of your teeth to make personalized trays (they look like mouth guards). The trays are carefully molded to match every nuance of your unique set of teeth to ensure that the whitening solution reaches every bit of every tooth for equal whitening – and avoids the sensitive gums.
- The whitening product is applied to the trays and the trays are worn for 30 to 60 minutes at a time, often every night.
- A complete whitening occurs over a span of two to four weeks.
- The amount of whitening product you apply and the length of time the trays must be worn depend on how deep and plentiful the stains and discoloration are on your teeth now.
- Your dentist will carefully plot out your whitening plan, so you know just what to do and how long to do it.
The Benefits of Whitening Your Teeth with Take-Home Trays
Whitening your teeth is more effective and longer-lasting with the help of a dentist. Whether you opt to whiten your teeth on your own time with dental-approved take-home kits or in the dentist’s office with ZOOM! whitening, the results will be far better than any over-the-counter options.
To be done well, teeth whitening takes time, whether that’s in the dentist’s chair or your own recliner. The bleaching agents of hydrogen peroxide and carbamide peroxide are active ingredients that must penetrate tooth enamel and work from the inside out to deliver results and lighten the color of your teeth.
When you opt for take-home whitening trays, you manage your smile makeover on your own time, whitening as you tend to other tasks and responsibilities, instead of having to fit in a trip to the dentist’s office.
Get Your Free Teeth Whitening Kit from Dr. Macalik
Dr. Macalik and her team in Arlington, Texas take care of every patient with gentle, compassionate dentistry. We know you want the best smile you can have, and we want to help deliver.
Contact us today to schedule your cleaning and check-up, initial consultation, or cosmetic dentistry evaluation. We will discuss all the options available to you and determine whether a free take-home teeth-whitening kit* is the right step for you.
* Some exclusions apply